Postby RTechnik » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:26 pm

bigger version of the 1st

seany65
Oscar Winner
Oscar Winner

Re: Catherine Bell LEAKS

Postby seany65 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 pm

Thanks mathushan and RT.

I've said it before though, and I'll say it again: I have trouble believing censored pics are actually 'leaked'.
<---That's Emma Murphy. And I want to be stuck in her front bottom.

Well, she used to be not on that side before the big change, and now she's, umm, err, not on this side. --->

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby icarus2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:08 am

someone elsewhere pointed out that she seems to have been wearing a silver bikini in the reflection. after looking closley myself it could be either the fact shes nude and what you see is tan marks...or what you see is a bikini...which would mean the 'censored' pics are airbrushed.
having looked carfully at the first photo, i can make out what 'possibly' could be signs (smeered/blur/distortion marks) of airbushing. i did do some tests myself on an airbrush tool on other parts of that photo and brushed the necklace out and got same results as i thought.....possible airbrushing.

RTechnik
Supporting Role In Summer Blockbuster
Supporting Role In Summer Blockbuster

Postby RTechnik » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:15 am

CM.
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby CM. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:13 am

The 'silver bikini' is white tan lines, the big brown areola is a giveaway. Which is why whoever was dropping previews for trade purposes (or just to be a dick) has now started censoring the reflections. I initially thought it was the glass but obviously wrong side of her body.

Don't take digital metadata tests to be perfect, i've done online tests on fakes i've done in the past and they've bizarrely come up clean. Any editing or brushing things in pictures may also be celebs doing it themself, not saying she has, but we've all taken photos and edited them. Celebs are especially precious, even when people aren't going to see them, and then some just stick a massive stock cat picture over their pussy trying to be cute (when it's just fucking mean) . For all we know, that white bar and the tic tac toe on the window may well have been done by her :idunno:

seany65 wrote:I've said it before though, and I'll say it again: I have trouble believing censored pics are actually 'leaked'.

Wait...so essentially, you are claiming celebs are for some strange reason releasing private images of themselves in the nuddy and censoring the good bits?

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby icarus2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 am

CM. wrote:The 'silver bikini' is white tan lines, the big brown areola is a giveaway. Which is why whoever was dropping previews for trade purposes (or just to be a dick) has now started censoring the reflections. I initially thought it was the glass but obviously wrong side of her body.

Don't take digital metadata tests to be perfect, i've done online tests on fakes i've done in the past and they've bizarrely come up clean. Any editing or brushing things in pictures may also be celebs doing it themself, not saying she has, but we've all taken photos and edited them. Celebs are especially precious, even when people aren't going to see them, and then some just stick a massive stock cat picture over their pussy trying to be cute (when it's just fucking mean) . For all we know, that white bar and the tic tac toe on the window may well have been done by her :idunno:

seany65 wrote:I've said it before though, and I'll say it again: I have trouble believing censored pics are actually 'leaked'.

Wait...so essentially, you are claiming celebs are for some strange reason releasing private images of themselves in the nuddy and censoring the good bits?

you clearly have no idea of how leaks happen lol, i deal with them daily...and non of this crappy 'celeb' leak crap...the proper thing. with every leak theres always false stuff implanted....standard procedure...if you cant see though that then thats your issue, but ive learnt to inspect EVERYTHING, including fonts, spacing, papertype, year of ink and what not.
YES, the fuckers will PLAY with you for laughs, ive inspected shit you couldnt even comprehend, ive had to look in places where you clearly wouldnt. this is why i laugh at you lot with 'leaks' and shit....you know NOTHING....its YOUR jobs to learn, if you dont....well your fucked lol

CM.
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby CM. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 pm

Three things. Firstly I don't take anything for granted, I was actually being critical of the image, the 'leaker, 'the subject, the motive of both, my error with the reflection and the glass, and software that can give false positives (no confirmation) on obviously fake images.I didn't mention my raised eybrow of suspicion about the underside of her right tit i've had since the smaller version was dropped weeks ago, which could be remaining edited material, or it could be an artifact due to the big fuck off bars all over it. It still however looks like a tit in the reflection and that doesn't appear to have been edited.

Secondly, i'm well aware of how shit leaks both in this cartoon universe and the real world. In this regard, you have as much information and experience as any other individual spending too much time on chan boards, cancer or TFF over the past five years. Until the original image drops, then it is purely subjective and neither of us actually know shit.

And thirdly, go fuck yourself you arrogant patronising bell-end.

Have a nice Thursday (sincerely) :thumbsup:

Return to “UK Ooops”