Visit our main forum @ Usersub.com

Carol Kirkwood - LEAKED / topless/ bottomless / sex pov/ Pics 2015/2016

UK celebrities in various states of undress
CM.
Part In Hollyoaks
Part In Hollyoaks

Re: Carol Kirkwood - LEAKED / topless/ bottomless / sex pov/ Pics 2015/2016

Postby CM. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:55 am

Somehow, I don't think the visible wheels of a white travel bag, of which there must be hundreds of thousands out there, can really be seen as conclusive evidence and confirmation of the snatch pix.

:idunno:

skinsfan
Big Brother Housemate
Big Brother Housemate

Postby skinsfan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:22 am

But there is also a brown bag next to the white suitcase in both pictures. So yeah, it may not be conclusive evidence but the alternative would be that somebody who hacked Carol's pictures decided to add a few fake ones, which included look-alike pieces of luggage subtly hidden in one of the pictures.

dave34
Presenter on Living TV
Presenter on Living TV

Postby dave34 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:59 am

love to see more photos of carol topless. i hope we get to see more

randa999
Extra On The Bill
Extra On The Bill

Postby randa999 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 am

another ' coincidence' ..... look at the watch in the tit pic, then search for her in google images....a very similar silver/gold man-style watch is seen very often :-)

CM.
Part In Hollyoaks
Part In Hollyoaks

Postby CM. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:11 pm

Hadn't paid any attention to the brown lump, which I thought was a cushion. Lightened, yeah, looks like a brown patterned bag. Good pick up. Five months between those two images though, so it's still pretty random. Lots of people have lots of common luggage, lots of women with big tits have big watches. Lots of big tited women have brown bags and big watches (/sarc) :mrgreen:

But the dick/pussy pix were all taken within the same hour on the same date. Lack of GPS data is an arse. It could be Kirkwood having an afternoon delight in a Manchester hotel before catching the train home for the weekend (Jan 29th was a Friday which she worked[), a dirty weekend away, or someone completely different. What it couldn't be is someone outside of Europe as it would have been a practical and physical impossibility. However, she has a distinctive horizontal grouping of about five or so moles to the left of the right hand circle in the comparison pic (not visible in the comparison). So i'd say it's about 90% conclusive, only a face would give it the extra 10%, and if that was the case you wouldn't need any of this autistic shit. Jeezuz woman, it's not like anyone is ever 'gonna see them :lol:

classicbabes
Big Brother Housemate
Big Brother Housemate

Postby classicbabes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Carol has two moles in 4 o'clock position on her left side about an inch down from her navel which I would have thought would show in the the below waist naked shots which gives me some doubt. There are some subtle stretch marks too which I don't detect in the bikini shots. I think the breast shot is more than likely genuine because of the watch and in these pics white natural/false nails. I have found pics of her with that watch and those nails. Notice on the 3rd finger of her left hand hand one is missing or bitten. Can we find one of the same which IDs her?

classicbabes
Big Brother Housemate
Big Brother Housemate

Postby classicbabes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:31 pm

I just spotted what might be a mole on the edge of one pic. It's horizontal to the navel. Could someone lying down make it appear in a different position to someone standing up? Distance from navel looks about right.

unclepot
Extra On The Bill
Extra On The Bill

Postby unclepot » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:19 am

Not to put a damper on everyone but in the bikini shots you can clearly see three faint freckles on the left hand side below the naval in a triangular pattern... cannot see those in the below the waist shots... unless perhaps I am blind.

Return to “UK Ooops”