Roxanne Pallett - Bikini Poolside in Spain - August 04, 2018

Postby gost3 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:46 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

doink
Presenter on Living TV
Presenter on Living TV

Re: Roxanne Pallett - Bikini Poolside in Spain - August 04, 2018

Postby doink » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Wow her status has dropped if she's doing deals with the paps like this and they're only sending her to Spain. Topless ones next hopefully.

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby icarus2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:43 pm

doink wrote:Wow her status has dropped if she's doing deals with the paps like this and they're only sending her to Spain. Topless ones next hopefully.

i was thinking that myself, which brings me to thinking that the fuss she was creating about her 'incident' was indeed for attention. shes got ample opportunity to get into the entertainment biz like bill maynard did...thats how he became as respected as he was, as theres always gonna be long periods where they are out of acting work and have to find other stuff like plays & theater stuff. shes doing it the WRONG way by doing these pap 'shoots' as shes gonna be cast out and get nowhere. only thing them shoots do is keep US entertained...thats it.....we dont bring her the work, and that aint work by just arranging for the paps to somehow look like they stalk her every day all day.

and theres already topless sun bathing pics about so shes been there and done that already. its more like flash the 'kitty' for the paps now

pharoahegypt
Friday Night Project Guest Presenter

Postby pharoahegypt » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:16 pm

she's done that in movies already; nice if a little distant .... I'm wondering why only a few months back she said she was quitting acting to concentrate on other things because she was fed up of being body shamed by trolls & magazines... but now she's often showing off in a bikini, or like a couple of months back, topless, clearly knowing it's happening as well....?

baz999
Presenter on Living TV
Presenter on Living TV

Postby baz999 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:24 pm

hopefully she'll be nude in the next set.

Navigator
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby Navigator » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:54 pm

You can keep all your bitchy remarks :tutut: She has a spectacular body :drool: :drool: :drool: that gets a :POTD: from me....can't help loving Foxy Roxy :love: :cheers:

LaLov1

Postby LaLov1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Navigator wrote:You can keep all your bitchy remarks :tutut: She has a spectacular body :drool: :drool: :drool: that gets a :POTD: from me....can't help loving Foxy Roxy :love: :cheers:

:clap: Testify brother!

Roxanne Pallett is a decent actress, a competent presenter and a pleasant enough singer. In none of these areas, however, is she outstanding. But she is jaw-dropingly sexy. I, for one, don't begrudge her making hay while the sun shines and pocketing a bit of extra cash. Why would anyone who appreciates the end product object?

Return to “UK Ooops”