Visit our main forum @ Usersub.com

instacrap and gif jam ups/not loading correct

Chat about anything here
icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

instacrap and gif jam ups/not loading correct

Postby icarus2 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 pm

ive come across some issues on two forums now, particually this one and 'the famous board' has severe issues with loading certain content. here im having issues with instagram (instacrap to me), where the forum page eg: nikki minaj social media thread, is running so laggy its beyond belief and thats with direct instacrap links. it maybe advisable finding a better way round posting using instacrap links if at all possible, they cause havok on my laptop which is more than powerfull, i suspect i aint only one suffering :?: :?: .

on famous board, (i would comment on their forum but i cant unless i post content as in photos...and cant be arsed doing that just to make a quiery), most threads dont load correct and i end up with a thread of nothing but empty no content posts. i then have to refresh upto ten times for a correct page load, seems to screw up on loading where theres gifs and jam everything else up from loading including opened tabs of images on hosting sites like 'pixhost' for example. so whats going on there i dont know, but i thought i'd make folk alert incase they themselfs have come across the same annoyancies....all i can say is thats its NOT our computers or connections...its something to do with social media links and some 'gif' posts.

seany65
Supporting Role In Summer Blockbuster
Supporting Role In Summer Blockbuster

Re: instacrap and gif jam ups/not loading correct

Postby seany65 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:04 pm

I've just googled 'FamousBoard' and when I clicked on the link, I got the all-too-familiar-now "This site can't provide a secure connection" while using Opera, I have managed to get to it via firefox. I looked through the Nikki Sanderson thread and while some posts don't have any thumbs those I did click on came up quick enough. There doesn't seem to be many Katy Perry pictures in the last 20-30 pages of her thread showing up.

So it ain't just you icarus.
<---That's Emma Murphy. And I want to be stuck in her front bottom.

Well, she used to be not on that side before the big change, and now she's, umm, err, not on this side. --->

redfive
Extra On The Bill
Extra On The Bill

Postby redfive » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 am

Just tried the Minaj-thread, took less than 5 sec and thats ok to me. palemoon on win10

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby icarus2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:09 pm

redfive wrote:Just tried the Minaj-thread, took less than 5 sec and thats ok to me. palemoon on win10

lucky sod :lol: .....i tried a few experiments, one of with when opening the thread and leaving it as apposed to scrolling down, it seems relitivly ok, but still takes a while for instacrap load up. however if i scrolled down like you would on anyother thread (all fine and dandy normally), the whole lot becomes laggy...i only experience it on instacrap posts and when theres gifs on 'the famous board', oh and the fappening main site is similar when theres gifs or video links...that forum is ok at loading but has too many numpties trolling each other :shock:

Return to “General”