Visit our main forum @ Usersub.com

The future of fakes

Chat about anything here
herbie2
Big Brother Housemate
Big Brother Housemate

Re: The future of fakes

Postby herbie2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:55 am

there is( or was) a very real? shot of jasmine Harman with her fudds out posing directly into the camera. if this is a fake its a damn good one.... the size and shape appear to be a really good match to her figure would anyone like to check it/them out? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

seany65
Supporting Role In Summer Blockbuster

Postby seany65 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:21 pm

It would be very difficult to be able to know which one you mean without a very good description or a link. I presume a link via pm to a 'volunteer researcher' would be the only way allowed as I don't think fakes or links to fakes are allowed to be posted.
<---That's Emma Murphy. And I want to be stuck in her front bottom.

Well, she used to be not on that side before the big change, and now she's, umm, err, not on this side. --->

herbie2
Big Brother Housemate
Big Brother Housemate

Postby herbie2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:30 am

seany65 wrote:It would be very difficult to be able to know which one you mean without a very good description or a link. I presume a link via pm to a 'volunteer researcher' would be the only way allowed as I don't think fakes or links to fakes are allowed to be posted.

thanks for the msg........ I can't find the original pic on any easily recognised site and its not on babes or wikifeet... I took a copy of the pic
and posted it to my USB which I still have the shot appears to be 422kb size 979x652 pixels and carries an ID which reads:
203640810jasmine_122_1018lo.jpg
Hopefully someone might be able to identify it and check it out............./

herbie2
Big Brother Housemate
Big Brother Housemate

Postby herbie2 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:36 am

herbie2 wrote:there is( or was) a very real? shot of jasmine Harman with her fudds out posing directly into the camera. if this is a fake its a damn good one.... the size and shape appear to be a really good match to her figure would anyone like to check it/them out? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
I believe this shot was/may have been taken in 2013

seany65

Postby seany65 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:16 pm

I'd be surprised if that image could be traced from that filename (2036...) as some, if not most, hosts change the name/number of every pic they host. eg. if you upload a pic titled "Rachel Riley 1" (as it's you're favourite pic etc) they could label it "Rachel36464753982/464Riley37384".

Have you sometimes noticed the very long file/image names under the thumb of a pic you've downloaded? Sometimes the names can be so long that a photo editing program may not be able to open it (this can happen with Ability Photopaint 2001.
<---That's Emma Murphy. And I want to be stuck in her front bottom.

Well, she used to be not on that side before the big change, and now she's, umm, err, not on this side. --->

Return to “General”