Visit our main forum @ Usersub.com

Imagetwist (please read)

Chat about anything here
sapphire10

Re: Imagetwist (please read)

Postby sapphire10 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:25 pm

I'm using the premium imagetwist now.So there shouldn't be any pop-ups or ads?

mark30x
Front Page Of Heat Magazine
Front Page Of Heat Magazine

Postby mark30x » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:06 am

Imagetwist hosted pics by Sapphire are full of ads and popups when opened on my android phone.

mrq
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby mrq » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Saph, when you use Imagetwist, you don't get the ads, because you're logged into your account which you paid for to remove the ads. Everyone else does - unless they used ad blockers.
Log out of your IT account and then click on your own images (may need to clear your cache for this to take effect)

I've just tried without any blockers and the Continue to your image link displays a Chatabate (sp?) ad video below this link, then there's a pop-under opened in a new tab/window - this one is the infamous LiveJasmin!

If you use ad blockers, sometimes you still get ads, custom filters usually take care of those though!
:| :| :| :| :|

sapphire10

Postby sapphire10 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Well we all love our old LiveJasmin pop-up.It's like being back in 2006.

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby icarus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:24 am

just been on the famous board where i dont need to use a proxy, and was all fine till last couple of days. im now getting redirects as in proper redirecting to stuff that says my computer is being tracked (scareware/scare tactic shit). it aint a virus ive got as its ONLY on imagetwist this happens. either they have been screwed over themselfs by a redirect injection or they are being arseholes and forcing you through shite, theres no get out of it, its just the redirection and thats that.

in this post here try clicking on all the photos and see what YOU get....i know bad me for spamming another site BUT theres a reason which is above....need it confirming...the offending crap is to do with post number 202 which is imagetwist hosted
http://www.famousboard.com/threads/87-S ... ze-(Gellar)/page14?p=426387#post426387

Robot of Sherwood
Hollywood Star
Hollywood Star

Postby Robot of Sherwood » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:48 am

We are taking it off the allowed list, it's too much hassle

icarus2
Minor Role In Ugly Betty
Minor Role In Ugly Betty

Postby icarus2 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 am

Robot of Sherwood wrote:We are taking it off the allowed list, it's too much hassle

i have to agree, fully with that as theres some photos via (like what i linked above) that dont show the photo but redirect to different addresses, and its pretty bad when it wont show that actual photo you want. not every photo is like that on other posts....some load the photo there and then, but theres a few like the above last post of mine. i'd say the redirects are potentially dangerous for our computers(but really users shouldnt be stupid enough to click onto offending hazard places...but shit happens :oops: ), specially when your redirected to things that claim 'your PC is being tracked click here to disable', what in turn send you (probably) to another site that may install driveby ransomware to the victim.
so yeah, hell i agree it should be ripped off the allowed list

Return to “General”